If you are not 100% happy with your order for any reason at all, simply return it to us free of charge (UK only) for a full refund or speedy exchange – it’s the Nicola Jane ‘No Quibble’ guarantee!
We do not have a time restriction on when you need to return items to us by. We just ask that you try your purchase on before you remove any tags. Items should be returned unworn and in the original condition that you receive them from us, with all tags and packaging intact. Please allow 10 days for your refund/exchange to be processed.
If you need your replacement item in a hurry you will need to place a new order either on the website or by telephone and ask for a refund for the items you are sending back.
At Nicola Jane we appreciate that selecting the right item, size and fit can be difficult, that is why we have put together some helpful tips and advice on our website and in all of our catalogues to assist with your order.
How to send your order back, follow these easy steps (UK ONLY):
1. Complete the Exchanges/Refund Form found on the reverse of your despatch note and enclose it with your return items. Re-seal the bag.
2. Place the freepost sticker (also found on the reverse of your despatch note) over your address label, covering your details.
3. Take your parcel to the Post Office and obtain a Certificate of Posting. This is free and guarantees compensation in the unlikely event of the parcel going missing. Without this we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in the post on their way back to us.
If you do not have the original packaging or returns form please return to us either in an envelope or box, ensuring the parcel will not be damaged easily. Please include a note stating your contact details and whether you would like an exchange or refund. If you would like an exchange polease provide us with details of the exchange item, including code and size.
Please click HERE for a new freepost label.
Returns from Outside the UK:
1. Complete the Exchanges/Refund Form found on the reverse of your despatch note and enclose it with your return items.Re-seal the bag.
2. Important: Please make sure you mark the outside of the parcel with “Returned Goods”.
3. Postage costs on returns and exchanges are at the customer’s own expense.
Take your parcel to the Post Office and obtain a Certificate of Posting. This is free and guarantees compensation in the unlikely event of the parcel going missing.Without this we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in the post on their way back to us.
Please send back to:
In the unfortunate event that you receive a faulty item please return it to us at the address above . You can call us on 0345 265 7595 to request a FreePost label, or alternatively use the link above to print your own.
Please enclose a brief note including your contact details and description of the fault. Once we have received the item back we will contact you and advise if a replacement is available or offer a full refund.
Please note an item is deemed as faulty if the product has a manufacturing fault. Normal wear and tear will not be classed as a faulty item.