Harmony Silk A Supreme (4750)
The Harmony Silk Prosthesis range defines what a breast form should be"","" soft and natural. Featuring an innovative silky-soft skin offering unparalleled softness and suppleness.
- Suitable for use after a full or radical mastectomy
- Asymmetrical form accommodates excess skin tissue in its concave back
- 35% lighter than a traditional silicone prostheses
- Underarm extension fills in where tissue is missing
- The enhanced softness gives a more relaxed shape
- Moves and relaxes in just the same way as your body
- Sold individually
Please note: If out of stock please allow one week from the date of your order for this item to be despatched."""""
How to care for your prosthesis:
- Always follow care instructions on the label. Proper care of your prosthesis will ensure longer wear and shape
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and lay flat to dry
- Always rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a towel
- Keep your prosthesis in its original box in the plastic cradle when you are not wearing it. This helps to maintain the shape and protect it from accidental harm
- Take care to keep away from sharp objects such as finger nails"", brooches and pet claws "
16 Oct 2012