Harmony Silk Extend Prosthesis (4780)
The Harmony Silk range of prostheses define what a breast form should be"", soft and natural. Featuring an innovative silky-soft skin offering unparalleled softness and suppleness.
- Suitable after a full or radical mastectomy
- This style is ideal after extensive surgery and lymph glands removal
- 35% lighter than traditional silicone prostheses
- Asymmetrical shape
- Pronounced extension replaces missing tissue at underarm area
- Enhanced softness for relaxed,"" natural shape
- Comes with a 95% cotton backed cover
- Guaranteed for two years against manufacturing faults
- Sold individually
Please note: If out of stock please allow one week from the date of your order for this item to be despatched."""""
How to care for your prosthesis:
- Always follow care instructions on the label. Proper care of your prosthesis will ensure longer wear and shape
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and lay flat to dry
- Always rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a towel
- Keep your prosthesis in its original box in the plastic cradle when you are not wearing it. This helps to maintain the shape and protect it from accidental harm
- Take care to keep away from sharp objects such as finger nails"", brooches and pet claws "
26 Jun 2018