Moulded Foam Softie (1901)
How to care for your prosthesis:
- Always follow care instructions on the label. Proper care of your prosthesis will ensure longer wear and shape
- Remove all fibre-fleece filling before washing
- Wash the outer shell in mild soapy water by hand. Thoroughly rinse. Gently squeeze to remove excess water. Do not wring out, as this will cause the form to perish and lose its shape.
- Dry thoroughly before replacing the fibre-fleece filling.
- Not suitable for swimming
By Jackie in Spain.
29 Jan 2017
19 May 2015
21 Mar 2015