Foam Swim Prosthesis by Nicola Jane (6160)
Our best selling swim prosthesis made from soft moulded foam gives an excellent shape within your swimsuit and does not pull on the neckline. Please note this product is foam and will soak up the water when wet, so will need a gentle squeeze to drain.
- Light enough for use immediately after surgery
- Specifically designed to be worn in swimwear
- Weightless - does not pull on the neckline as a full silicone prosthesis can
- Fits snugly into the swimsuit pocket and creates a totally natural appearance
- Can be worn on either left or right side
- Sold individually
NB. The 6160 comes with a removable cotton-backed cover. We advise wearing this with the prosthesis, although it is not necessary. The cover can be easily removed and washed regularly, as you would a bra. The foam prosthesis should be washed in warm soapy water and dried thoroughly before wearing. Do not wash prosthesis in the washing machine as this will cause premature deterioration.
By Michelle Blakeley
03 Feb 2015
By Ms tracey wright
21 Jan 2013