Featherweight - Foam Swim Prosthesis (6160)
Our best-selling swim prosthesis made from soft moulded foam gives an excellent shape within your swimsuit and does not pull on the neckline.
- Light enough for use immediately after surgery
- Specifically designed to be worn in swimwear
- Weightless and does not pull on the neckline as a full silicone prosthesis can
- Fits snugly into the swimsuit pocket and creates a totally natural appearance
- Suitable for both everyday wear and swimming
- Can be worn on either left or right side
- Features: Removable cotton backed cover
- Sold individually
- Form: 100% Poly Foam
- Front of cover: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Back of cover: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Always follow care instructions on the label. Proper care of your prosthesis will ensure longer wear and shape.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and lay flat to dry.
- Always rinse thoroughly after use in chlorinated or salt water.
- Air dry only. Do not put on the radiator or tumble dry as fast-drying will affect the shape of the prosthesis.
25 Sep 2015
By Norma Hyde
21 May 2015
23 Apr 2015
10 Apr 2015
By sue bailey
16 Mar 2015
14 Mar 2015
07 Mar 2015
By Michelle Blakeley
03 Feb 2015
By Ms tracey wright
21 Jan 2013