Napoli Mastectomy Bikini by Anita (6537)
Flattering plain black bikini with braid detail on the cup edge and briefs. Classic Anita fit and support with strap adjustment at the back.
Comes with fitted microfibre pockets to hold your prosthesis securely and discreetly.
How to care for your bikini:
Proper care of your bikini will ensure longer wear and support. It is wise to follow the directions provided by the care label. Always rinse out your bikini as soon as possible in fresh water and give it a good wash in a very mild detergent when you get home. Never leave your bikini for too long without rinsing as chlorine is like bleach and will affect the colours and elasticity of your bikini.br>Code 6537 br>
Comfy Breast Prosthesis by Nicola Jane (6110)
Great for swimming and leisure - If you swim or enjoy leisure activities and find your silicone prosthesis too heavy, this innovative lightweight swim prosthesis by Trulife, exclusively for Nicola Jane, is the ideal alternative. Please note this product is foam and will soak up the water when wet, so will need a gentle squeeze to drain.
- 60% lighter than full silicone prostheses
- Combines the comfort of soft moulded foam with a weighted silicone centre
- Heavy enough to keep your bra in place
- A great “rest breast” when you need a break from your silicone prosthesis
- Ideal for swimming and leisure activities
- Not available in 32AA or 32A cup, please try 6160 as an alternative
- Can be worn on either left or right side
- Sold individually
NB: We advise, when travelling, you pack your comfy breast in your main luggage as the metal weight could set off airport security.
Please follow the two steps below to find your correct prosthesis:
- Choose your cup size from the red column, then go across to your bra band size
- Follow this column to the bottom of the table to find the corresponding size
For example, if you are 34 B you would need to order a size 5 Comfy Breast prosthesis.
6110 Size Chart
|CUP SIZE||BAND SIZE|
"love this Bikini,just wish i could get it in a different colour!" - Mrs may ramsden